Utah Window Cleaning
Closed for Winter
Why Choose us for Utah Window Cleaning?
1. Honest Friendly People – Even more important than how clean the windows look when we are done is the integrity of the people you let into your home. One of the highlights of working in, on, and around your home has been visiting with our customers about their lives, families and background.
2. Super Clean Windows – We do great work period. We have every reason to do a great job for you because when we do great work at a fair price you will call us back year after year. The other great thing about doing great work is that you refer us to your friends and family.
3. Fair Pricing – We have competitive pricing. We offer a great value to our customers. Window Cleaning is time consuming, hard work and we really try to be fair with people.
Request Free Estimate Here ================>
4. Experience – There comes a level of competency that can only come through experience.Â If we can’t clean them they probably need to be replaced. We wash your windows the exact way we would clean our own.
5. Right Equipment – Cascade has invested heavily to have the right equipment. This equipment includes Ladders, squeegees, mops and industry standard window scrapers. Know that it will be done once and done right.
6. Read our window cleaning testimonials. Don’t take our word for it, please review what our happy customers have to say about us. Our goal is to have you be the next person to leave a positive review.
The easiest way to get an idea of how much it would cost to get your windows cleaned is by filling out the form here to right.
Otherwise feel free to call (801) 784-8778.
May 30, 2016
HOW TO CLEAN WINDOWS
Step 1:Â Position the ladder safely
Step 2:Â Carefully remove the screen.Â Apply pressure to the side opposite the tabs with your hands while getting it out with a screw driver.
Step 3:Â Dust the track and any cobwebs around the window.
Step 4:Â Determine if you need to use hard water stain remover.
Step 5:Â Look at the window to see if you think it needs to be scraped.
Step 6:Â Spray the window well with the window cleaning solution.
Step 7:Â Scrape the window,Â Going 6 inches around the sides and then doing the middle.
Step 8:Â Mop the window.
Step 9:Â Using a dry squeegee proceed to squeegee the window, using a 1-2 inch over lap. Always keeping a downward angle to prevent streaking.Â At this point inspect the window to see if anything else needs to be scraped off that you missed.
Step 10:Â Go around the outside of the window soaking up water with the white terry cloth towel.Â Then go around again with a microfiberÂ to soak it up completely.Â You should only rarely have to use the microfiber on the interior of the glass.Â If you use the scraper after cleaning the window, make sure to wipe the area with the microfiber.Â Try and use the towels sparingly. You should start with a corner of a towel and then work your way around the towel.Â Â Never bunch up a whole towel to â€œbuffâ€ a window.Â Â It will get the towel wet and will cause streaks.
August 27, 2011 —
So today I was looking through an old video of when I first got started window cleaning when I was 16 years old.Â I took a few pictures and even have a short video clip from way back when.Â Enjoy!